Benefits to all HCVMS Members:
- Approximately 25 hours CE credit over two years, including the three-hour mandatory Pharmacy and Laws & Rules continuing education (CE) requirements.
- Full catered or restaurant dinner at every CE presentation
- Two hour lecture topics on a wide variety of subjects including surgery, radiology, neurology, alternative medicine, internal medicine, cardiology, dentistry, oncology, ophthalmology, and new drugs and therapies
- This year we had lectures on: Diabetes, Oncology, Cataracts, Renal Disease, Cushings Disease, and IVDD to name a few.
This year will bring new & interesting lectures.
- Holiday Social in December – Restaurant/Venue changes every year – complete catered food, drinks, entertainment and give-aways for all active members and an adult guest.
- Contributions to the Glazer Children’s Museum’s “Little Vet Clinic” on behalf of the HCVMS & HAHF
- Updates via the MMM (Monday Morning Minute) HCVMS/HAHF Newsletter – reports from HAHF, AAC, FVMA, HCC Vet Tech Program, Animal Services, Children’s Museum, Practice Managers Network, veterinary disease alerts in our community, relief vet postings, and more.
- Have your voice (and our veterinary community) heard though the HCVMS’ strong involvement and connections with HAHF, FVMA, AAC (Animal Advisory Committee), and our local & state government.
ALL THIS FOR JUST $275 FOR TWO YEARS, SO JOIN US NOW!
EMAIL INFO@HCVMS.ORG TO SIGN UP TODAY!